Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ouch!

Christy emailed that Sherida has been in surgery this morning. They are implanting a portacath. As soon as she comes out of surgery, she goes directly to the Oncologist for the first herceptin treatment. Afterwards, she get to go home for a well deserved quiet weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sherida,
    It's Linda Gerstner. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you are on a difficult journey.
    The last time I visited with you was in Kohl's and you were trying to steer Jace into the right pick for T shirts. He was being a typical boy and not sharing your good picks............I miss all my people in Smithfield and you are certainly one of them. I chuckle every time I use my cookbook and see your talent on the front cover.
    May Heavenly Father be with you every step of the way. There are so many people who love you and you have been such an amazing influence in so many lives. God bless. I love you.

    ReplyDelete